Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Your website is often the first impression a person has of your business. Is your website a good representation of your company – or does it miss the mark?
In this webinar presented by digital marketing expert Sherry Bonelli, you’ll learn what to consider and implement as you build or update your website.
- Overview of popular web development platforms
- What design elements you should have on your website – and which ones to avoid at all cost
- Why site speed is important
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies
- How to measure your site’s performance
- How to write engaging content
- How to increase visitors and engagement
- Improve the likelihood of your pages showing up in Google search results
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
Sherry Bonelli, owner of early bird digital marketing, is a nationally recognized local SEO expert and digital marketing professional. She is a recognized national presenter, speaking at industry events, webinars and podcasts, and she's a guest columnist for some of the leading SEO and digital marketing websites.
Owner, early bird digital marketing