Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Facebook is on the decline and marketing on the platform has become more difficult. The “Facebook Apocalypse” which started early 2018 is for real and continues to gain momentum. There’s a lot more competition. Ad costs have risen and are projected to soar even higher.
Can your business still thrive on Facebook? Should you diversify to other social platforms? And if so, which ones?
This webinar presented by the owner and president of The Ruby Marketing Agency, Lynn Ruby, will cover the essential strategies for Facebook marketing today, the mandate to diversify, and where she recommends you invest your time and resources now:
- 5 things we know for sure about Facebook marketing
- The 3 Facebook strategies CEOs must demand their social media team focus on and measure
- 2 social platforms that are hot on Facebook’s heels, and which one is right for you.
- The hot Facebook trends from 2018 that tanked
- 5 global guidelines to help you know:
- When to post,
- What to post, and
- The best types of posts
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
Lynn Ruby delivers dynamic, interactive, information-packed presentations designed to transform the way participants think about using video, email, and social media to market their business. Her presentations give entrepreneurs and small business owners specific action steps on how to use internet marketing effectively, affordably and efficiently.
Founder, Ruby Marketing Agency