Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Did you know that messenger marketing makes landing new clients a breeze?
Artificial intelligence (AI) powered chatbots are the new buzz when it comes to marketing. But what are they, and why are website and Facebook bots so popular?
A chatbot is a program designed to simulate a real interaction with real people via a chat interface. And even though they've been around for decades, recent developments have made it possible for messenger bots to understand language, react to human requests and most importantly, contribute significantly when it comes to marketing a business.
Combining chatbots with a strong marketing plan enables a business to create strong relationships with clients and attract new prospects 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In this workshop led by digital marketing strategist Jennene Biggins, you will learn:
- What are the different types of chatbots
- How to setup a chatbot for your business with a chatbot automation system
- 5 ways chatbots can help you scale your business
- 5 mistakes to avoid with chatbot marketing
- How to build a prospect list and collect email addresses with a chatbot
- How to nurture your prospects and close more sales
- How to convert ordinary websites, blogs & funnels into SMART sales machines.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
Jennene Biggins, Principal of J Biggins Consulting brings over 19 years Internet and Social Media Marketing experience to her small business clients who seek to build an online presence for their products and services.
Principal and Digital Marketing Strategist, J Biggins Consulting