Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Being able to reach and engage your target audiences via organic marketing has nearly disappeared. Without the bandwidth to become a social media expert, and operating on a limited budget, what are you supposed to do?
Targeted digital advertising via platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or LinkedIn can effectively level the playing field without breaking the bank or having a huge learning curve.
In this session, digital marketer and marketing coach Dan Harris will explain how to use digital advertising campaigns effectively regardless of where your target audience is and whether you’re savvy or an ads “newbie.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understanding your audience to determine which channel or platform to use
- Copyrighting: How to optimize your ad copy to get attention and convert
- Targeting: Most powerful key to reaching who you want and spending less
- How to best use your advertising budget (even small one)
- Crafting an effective Call-To-Action to drive results
- Analytics: Best way to decide what’s working (without needing to be a nerd)
- Why re-targeting is your secret weapon to increase conversions, drive down ad costs, and your competitors don’t know about
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
With over 10 years of experience in online marketing, video, and digital advertising, Dan enjoys coaching and mentoring motivated business owners to teach them how they can leverage digital marketing effectively, regardless of their business niche or size of their marketing budget.
Co-founder and Owner, Profits Marketing Group