A key to starting and building a successful business is planning. Sometimes, a business plan is required, but it’s not always the answer to creating a successful business. Sometimes, you need to think lean.
In this session, SCORE Mentor David Terrell will walk you through a Lean Canvas to help you create a “blueprint” of your business. He will provide practical tips and tools and teach you how to:
- Determine the key categories of starting, testing and growing your business
- Identify your target customers and what you need to do to get them to buy from you
- Recognize your customers’ problems and how your product or service will solve them
- Communicate your value propositions that set you apart from your competition
- Test your solutions and get valuable feedback
- Determine your cost structure, runway and revenue streams
- Monitor key metrics to determine your business’s initial and ongoing success
NEW webinar length: This webinar will last an hour and a half to go into more depth on this topic, and leave plenty of time for Q&A.
Presented by David Terrell
David Terrell is the Chair of SCORE Southern Arizona (previously Co-Chair, Executive Vice-Chair and Mentor). He is the owner of two 30+ year old automotive consulting businesses directing project teams for 15 automotive manufacturers.
Projects have included, process analysis and mapping activities, targeted strategic planning initiatives, sales, marketing, distribution, product launches, customer satisfaction and retention, and a 9-year development of a Nationwide Dealership Certification program
David was the Director of Technical Staff at Information Industries Inc., where he directed multiple consultants working on projects including IT, software and network design/development and process control engineering for Fortune 100 companies