Your real bottom line isn’t just profit; it’s what you get to keep after taxes that matters. While 2018 has ended, there’s still time to favorably impact your return.
In this session, Barbara Weltman, attorney and Founder of Big Ideas for Small Business, will help you maximize your after-tax profit for 2018.
Participants will learn:
- What’s new on your 2018 return
- What tax elections can be made to favorably impact your return
- What you can still do to lower your tax bill
- Whether filing early or on extension is better this year
- What questions to ask your CPA or other tax adviser
Presented by Barbara Weltman
Barbara Weltman is an attorney and a prolific author with such titles as J.K. Lasser’s Small Business Taxes, J.K. Lasser’s Guide to Self-Employment, and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business. Barbara is a trusted advocate for small businesses and entrepreneurs who serves on the advisory board of the
Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council. She works with Fortune 500 companies that want to share their message with the small business community. Barbara is also the publisher of Idea of the Day® and Big Ideas for Small Business®.