Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
For many small business owners, keeping connected with customers on social media can feel overwhelming.
In this webinar, Deluxe's Director of Social Media Strategy of Small Business Services Katie Cerney will highlight some simple social must-do’s for small business owners and share tips for keeping up with the ever-changing platforms.
- Where and why to build a social presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to create a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating great social photos & videos
- What are hashtags and why should you use them
- How to use paid social ads to help achieve your goals
- Examples from businesses across the country who have achieved success via social media activities
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH Deluxe
For more than 100 years, Deluxe Corporation has sought to create the tools that help shape our economy. Since 1915, Deluxe has recognized the vital role that small business plays in our communities, from job creation to business development. For these reasons, the Deluxe Corporation Foundation provides financial support to nonprofits that help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. Our grants to SCORE have totaled more than $1.5M in recent years, with the majority of these funds supporting the creation and updates of online training and certification for SCORE mentors.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
Katie Cerney is a versatile and innovative marketer focused on achieving business goals and creating seamless customer experiences across digital and social platforms. Currently, Katie leads the Social Media Strategy team within Small Business Services at Deluxe.
Director of Social Media Strategy of Small Business Services , Deluxe Corporation