Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Buying a business is an exciting, but potentially confusing time for any entrepreneur.
In this webinar, CEO of MyCorporation Deborah Sweeney will present key considerations when buying a business, including important legal aspects, marketing and growth considerations, as well as evaluating your progress as your business grows.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Protect your assets by forming a corporation or LLC
- Benefits of corporations and LLCs
- Differences between corp & LLC
- Obtain proper business licenses & insurance
2. Develop your brand
- Determine brand positioning
- Protect your brand with a trademark
3. Understand the market and competition
- What are your differentiating factors?
- Focus on the market rather than the product or service
- Evaluate your growth strategies
4. Evaluate ROI on your investments and growth opportunities
- How are you going to grow your business?
- What are your marketing strategies?
- Determine ROI for varying strategies (online marketing, sales team, print, traditional media, partnerships)
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)
Deborah Sweeney is the CEO of MyCorporation.com which provides online legal filing services for entrepreneurs and businesses, startup bundles that include corporation and LLC formation, registered agent services, DBAs, and trademark and copyright filing services.