How I can help you
"Helping Companies Get Funded and Grow," Yusef Muhammad’s work with entrepreneurs, multi-national companies and government agencies has transformed organizational cultures, driven growth, built capacities and created jobs.
Access to Capital
Venture Capital and Private Equity.
Feasibility Study, Business & Financial Analysis, Search & Screening, Acquisitions, Investment Structures, Business Management, Marketing & PR Management, Contract Administration, Structuring & Monitoring of Entities, Licensing & Corporate Contract Negotiations.
Executive Training, Certification Training for Corporate and Government Contracts, Corporate Structures, Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Project Marketing, Expansion Planning, Strategic Planning, Pitching and Sales.
Operational issues related to exports such as product classification, Logistics, Shipping, Terms of Delivery, Terms of Payments, Letters of credit, Export controls, licensing requirements, export declarations, PGAs, etc.
- American Business Television Network
- American Institute of Corporate Development
- Innovation Depot Business and Technology Incubator
- Interise StreetWise ‘MBA’™
- U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA), Office of International Trade-Export Outreach Team
Mr. Muhammad received the 10 Years of Service Award from SCORE. In 2013 he received the Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for International Trade and in 2012 the SBA Minority Small Business Champion of the Year Award.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Government Contracting
- Educational Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
Business and Broadcast Media